Are you a Sicilian food lover? Sicilian food lovers know that fish and seafood are integral to a delicious Sicilian diet!
As the largest island in the Mediterranean, Sicily is surrounded by water. The deep flavor of traditional Sicilian cuisine comes straight from the sea.
At Casa Santo Stefano, our seafood is fresh and delicious! Much of it is sourced from local providers and from the Gulf of Mexico when available. Our grouper, lobster, squid, shrimp, swordfish, sea bass and middle neck clams are so fresh and prepared so expertly that you’ll swear you’re eating at the docks in Palermo!
Enjoy Fresh Catch Seafood At Casa
We offer a number of authentic Sicilian dishes with ocean fresh seafood and fresh Gulf seafood. See some of our favorites here!
Fresh Fish Dishes
• Try our Swordfish Felicione with chargrilled fresh Florida swordfish, lemon garlic seasoned muddica and pecorino potatoes.
• Sea Bass Grigliata: Chargrilled Mediterranean sea bass, marinated in extra-virgin olive oil, herbs with eggplant caponata, and grilled lemon.
• Grouper Al Limone: Pan-roasted fresh Florida Gulf grouper, basted with butter, accompanied by lemon caper sauce and grilled vegetables.
• Linguine with Lobster: Maine lobster sautéed and simmered in white wine, fresh grape tomato sauce, shallots, garlic, and spicy crushed red pepper.
Octopus & Squid Dishes
• Polpo Alla Griglia: Grilled Mediterranean octopus, served with heirloom tomato, celery, carrots, pickled red onions, Calabrian cherry peppers and lemon vinaigrette.
• Calamari Fritti: Semolina-dusted fried calamari and zucchini strings with spicy Calabrian pepper tomato sauce.
• Spaghetti Al Nero Con Polpo: Fresh black ink spaghetti, grilled Mediterranean octopus, white wine, roasted yellow tomato sauce, garlic, shallots, Sicilian olives, spicy Calabrian peppers, and fried breadcrumbs.
Savory Shrimp Dish
Enjoy shrimp right out of the Gulf of Mexico! Our Linguine with Shrimp “Agliano” features fresh Gulf shrimp sauteed and simmered in white wine, with fresh grape tomato sauce, shallots, garlic, and spicy crushed red pepper.
If you like clams, our Zappone’s Linguine con Vongole with middle neck clams sauteed in garlic, crushed red pepper, and fresh parsley, simmered in a white wine tomato sauce with a hint of butter and Sicilian extra-virgin olive oil will delight your taste buds.
Or, if you want a little bit of everything, try our Linguine Frutti di Mare “Buser Agliano”: The ultimate linguine Frutti di Mare, with middleneck clams, baby clams, lobster, squid and shrimp with fresh garlic, and a splash of white wine, simmered in a spicy red sauce.
Eat in or order for take-out!
If you’re looking for a fresh seafood restaurant near you, we can confidently say we offer the best fresh caught seafood in the area. From our sea bass to our swordfish, octopus and lobster, our ingredients are fresh and pay homage to Siclian culture.
However you prefer to enjoy your meal—in our relaxing home-like restaurant or at your home—you’re invited to order for pick-up or book a reservation with us. Get to know what we’re all about and why Casa Santo Stefano was created.